SBA can sell your vehicle for you on consignment. We will list, market and sell any vehicle that meets our market needs. Under consignment your vehicle will be listed in all relevant internet publications and placed in our dealership inventory. The prime location of our dealership in South Orange County means that we are in the heart of the prime demographic to sell your car.
Why consign with SBA
- We've been in business since 2012 for a reason.
- We offer buyers flexibility and financing options.
- We accept trade-ins.
- We handle all the DMV and paperwork related details.
- You can get started today!
How does the SBA consignment process work?
After an initial consultation, we have your vehicle inspected through a professional service.
- 31-point inspection, reviewing the mechanics of the car thoroughly.
- Your vehicle is stored indoors away from the elements, tire kickers or lot damage
- Your vehicle will undergo aConcourse detail.
- Your vehicle will go through smog tests as required by CA state law.
- A professional photographer shoot for online marketing with over 100 pictures.
- We pay for all advertising costs needed to upload your vehicle on all pertinent websites.
- Your vehicle will be displayed in one of our prime dealerships located on Pacific Coast Highway!
Why are we so selective?
We take ownership of the vehicle when we consign your vehicle. After the sale is completed, we are responsible for all DMV required paperwork, financing, and any other after sale concerns that may arise.
What SBA offers that a private party can not
- We welcome all trade-ins.
- We offer financing through most major banking institutions and credit unions.
- We can offer warranties on most vehicles.
- We can ship your vehicle all over the world!
Listing your vehicle with SBA
It is really easy to begin the consignment processes. Simply, fill in the following form. We will schedule a consultation to meet in person or over the phone and answer any questions you may have.